Forum > Urusei Yatsura Polls & Voting

LAMU', LET'S MAKE LOVE !!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Diko:
It is my firm belief Lum was always trying to get into Ataru-kun's pants.  ;) Especially w/ that guy's energy, agility, and stamina!

Maybe morals and conduct were different on her alien planet. Going from from a boring glutton like Rei to someone as fiery as Ataru might have excited her a lot!!

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on September 22, 2010, 02:18:38 AM ---Is the 3rd option about dinner???

Because I'm sure that's usually what people ask me when we eat chicken... XD

Btw... I vote option 2... because Lum would use his lust againt him... and maybe get married like she always wanted. Because you know... She's a smart cunning oni... XD

--- End quote ---

Indeed

Main reason I voted for the second choice

Lum isn't a chicken in any sense

She is the daughter of conquerors and Ataru is her prey

gatulon:
hi hi hi, such a thing could have catastrophic consequences on Ataru.  ;D ;D ;D

I'm already imagining the scene:

Ataru (painting loudly in a silly way) says: "Lum, really is not still enough for you?!?"

Lum, groaning sweetly, answers: "Darling, you cannot understand how many missed opportunities we've yet to <<recover>> !!"  :*) :*) :*) :*)

dak:

--- Quote from: gatulon on October 01, 2010, 05:14:55 PM ---hi hi hi, such a thing could have catastrophic consequences on Ataru.  ;D ;D ;D

I'm already imagining the scene:

Ataru (painting loudly in a silly way) says: "Lum, really is not still enough for you?!?"

Lum, groaning sweetly, answers: "Darling, you cannot understand how many missed opportunities we've yet to <<recover>> !!"  :*) :*) :*) :*)

--- End quote ---
that's the way of Hentai :)

cata:
You're forgetting the part that... Lum's... (holy Lum, I can't find any other word) orgasm is electrifying and I mean it. Like, litteraly. x'D

Ataru would get killed if he didn't get shocked on a daily basis. From my perspective, he's lucky that he's the most lecherous boy in the World. xD

But like, Lum would probably check on Ataru first before having sex with him. Like, making sure it wasn't a scheme from Ran or from him. Like he's gonna use his "kage bushin" (LoL, Ataru the girl-hunting ninja) to stay with Lum and the real Ataru goes off to party. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version