Forum > Urusei Yatsura General Discussion

UY Ep1 on my ftp

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lum-chan:
I'm sorry to hear about the harddisk failure... I hope you get your system online again... In the meantime I'll try to get some updates finished and upload them... There's a lot to come but it takes some time.

Due to a mobo burnout a few weeks ago I lost all changes on the local copy of the site. Unfortunate I didn't make a backup *me slaps me* and need to create the content of the changes all over again :(

As the nights are a bit cooler that the days I'll make the changes locally and when they are finished I'll upload them asap...

Good luck with your system!

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: martinjh99 ---Actually I seem to have lost the file...   So that solves that problem!

At least I'd seen the first ep which is what I have been wanting to see anyway!
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Parias ---Y'know, I've still got quite an assortment of DivX'ed episodes that I've aquired over the years (I even had a copy of the second movie, but it perished when radioactive garden gnomes sabotaged my 100 gigger) that I'd be glad to contribute to the site. Only catch is that they're, obviously, quite a little beefy in size (each clip is nearly 100 megs each), so if you're really serious about hosting Lum-chan, you'd better be sure you have a lot of bandwith and server storage space before-hand :)
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Parias ---Any updates on this? I've still got those episodes sitting around :)
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:
Oh I'm very sorry for the long delay... Yes. There's enough room on the server and bandwith shouldn't be a problem too... Let's see how we can get this on the server.... otherwise I can give you some account info to upload it into the movies section... Then I'll create the new pages and off you go... I wise idea would be to rar the move in chunks of about 4-8 megs so the download wouldn't be such a hassle for the visitors...

What are your ideas on this Parias?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version