Forum > Alternative Endings

Alternative ending 2

<< < (3/4) > >>

Necron 99:

--- Quote from: Cosmic King on August 15, 2007, 11:36:10 PM ---Any plans 4 a sequel,necron99?

You can always make a "what if" tale where Lum and Ataru are slowly becoming into constellations and its effects on Tomobiki,you can call it "Wishing upon a star"

--- End quote ---

Nah, I have other ideas on my mind. But thanks anyway. :)

--- Quote from: cata on August 15, 2007, 11:41:11 PM ---I agree with Necron when he says that the ending of the episode "Attack of the Killer Potatoes" made us think that they're dead. But that is impossible. As the last episode say that they're immortal.

--- End quote ---

Good point. The Constellation-Go-Round ending leaves the same impression. But what's the worst killer potatoes could do? Suffocation? Even that's highly unlikely, since those kids could easily dig (or eat) their way out of that mess.

cata:
They could call Sakura and those "Killer Potatoes" would be "Inofensive Potatoes".

Necron 99:
It may be her only real transformation in the series, but it's a rather cute one. I like how she's smiling as she's hugging Ataru. Even as an astral body, she doesn't have a care in the world. ^____^

On a side note, Ataru's parents were happy to see that their son had become a constellation, and they hoped that he would remain that way! Ataru has really brought a lot upon himself...

Maybe Lum and Ataru will become constellations after they die (unless they're immortal like cata says)? That might be something to think about. :)

cata:
Ataru and Lum dead? I can't imagine it.

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: Necron 99 on August 16, 2007, 12:54:43 AM ---
Nah, I have other ideas on my mind. But thanks anyway. :)
--- End quote ---

Well,then dat means i shall include it 2 my waiting list of dm2 fics,anyways i will try 2 contact ya if u wanna cooperate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version