Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

lum rules the world because...

<< < (2/15) > >>

FallinG_StaR:
Pokemon RULEZZZ :D) LoL Or Not.... :N :@

Moroboshi:

--- Quote from: Ataru_Portugal on November 18, 2005, 10:23:18 PM ---Yeah... don't know how they don't like it.. well... lots of people say that anime is for kids... just like cartoons...
Obviously they never saw an anime serie... or they've seen pokemon and stuff like that...

--- End quote ---

...some of them see only what they want to see, it's useless to even try!
They will never admit they could even lightly like anime; it may be the true, but they will never say it to anyone, neither themselves!! :(

bentenlover:
some of this kids see anime and think they are just regular cartoons

GlassPrisioner:

--- Quote from: Moroboshi on November 19, 2005, 10:07:25 AM ---They will never admit they could even lightly like anime; it may be the true, but they will never say it to anyone, neither themselves!! :(
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's true... i have a friend like that.. i showed him the serie "School Rumble" and he was just laughing all the time, but at the same time trying not to laugh... and saying that it wasn't funny...
He now admits that he likes anime a bit... he downloaded some series... but he was anoying for a while, saying that "draws" are for kids...

Gulanzon:
I have a combo to convert almost anyone!

Recording of the closing scene from beautiful dreamer (as in, audio stream only) plus some M3/4 caps, along with the wink sequence from Hoshizora Cycling.

Insofar, I've had a 10% success rate =|

1/10 people XD

The "anime are cartoons, cartoons are for kids, how can you love artwork" mentality kinda makes it hard. =|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version