Forum > Other Anime

something very disturbing :O

(1/5) > >>

UataruY:
yesterday i was in youtube looking for cool anime videos and then i stumbled upon something which most of you long time anime lovers must already seen.

the video was school days finale uncensored....

the episode actually shows the female main character killing the main character with a knife and you actually see him crying while she stabs him to death!

it's horrible i planned on watching school days but not anymore cause it actually disturbed me a lot...

the reason why it disturbed me a lot was because while she's killing him some of their past love memories go through his mind it's horrible!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ANIME (sorry if i'm offending someone who watch the anime and liked it :))

cata:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! You just spoiled it!!! You could have said that "there's a scene very graphic in a violent way" or something like that!

FallinG_StaR:
LoL... I saw that long ago... and that was the reason I never even started watching the series... XD

The part the she kills the other girl... and what she does after was what disturbed me the most...   :r

cata:
Do you mind stopping spoiling?

At least give propper announcement before you do it!

=)

FallinG_StaR:
Oh... sorry... I spoiled that she kills the other girl... I didn't even realised it... XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version