Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

Ideas for my new fanfic

(1/9) > >>

RepublicEmpire:
Hi, recently I have been play Shogun 2: Fall of Samurai which spark an idea to a fanfic about Urusei Yatsura charcters in Boshin War.

I got the ideas, but can anyone give me any ideas since my all fanfics based on open ideas for anyone to make a great plot.

I also create two OOC charcters which they are a major force in my story.

So any ideas?

atarumorobohi31:
tell us wat u have so far. then i'll and other people will help

RepublicEmpire:
Ok, my original draft that the story will split into three volumes during the Boshin war filled with Urusei Yatsura and maybe cameo charcter from Kenshin story. I have trouble to fill Ataru and Lum moments in the first volume. I already come up with forgieners came respective from American Civil War as Union Vetern takes side of the Imperial while the Confederate Exile sided with the Shogunate forces.

I got the dramatic and epic battles coming, but I need some ideas to balanced comedy and drama. The romance of Ataru and Lum i based on from novel I read before, "Cold Mountain." I wanted show the events in order like Gods and Generals, Gettysburg, and Last full measure (which it has not made into a film)

Another I have that what roles that the charcters to fit and help my plot going. It just lately my ideas are constanting debating to put in what. The story goes like this:

Act one-
The American civil war ends, that one day a job offering to train the Satsuma army which actual lead by Saigo Takamori.
The Union Vetern arrive along with his friend who been though

That's it so far. I am trying to get volume one in works, but I need help to make my fanfic good and best one I can do. Any ideas are good or what is best for my fanfic.

Also this one will be like PG-13 for war sequences and mild language. Any idea will be shared.

atarumorobohi31:
lets see does ataru fanily tell lum that he loves her? if not make one a scene of him telling her that maby it after the war he promiss that he tell her that after the war ends. u can also make one with them getting married. if u want. lets see for comedy.. tell me one thing it is after the war right.?..

RepublicEmpire:
The romance idea sounds the best one. But I was also thinking that I should do the comedy elements while they are in boot camp, the times in Kyoto, and camp life. Also I need ideas how the homefront where Ataru's parents,Lum, and Ten are going to do while Ataru is gone for duration of the war. What about other charcters to put what role?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version