Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

THE DRUNK STORK

(1/6) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
A dream of Lamù become immediatly true: is due to a "drunk stork" ?!? Or someone else is attempting the life of a misterious baby ?!?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER ONE: WHEN A DREAM COMES TRUE

Tomobiki, full springtime.

What's wrong into a wonderful day of springtime, so full of Sun, with a perfect temperature, the air full of the scent of all the flowers, that seems to ask you just to enjoy the season airily and joyfully ?

Well, first of all that is MONDAY MORNING, second that when you've to do a lots of boring work you'd preferred to stay in bed.

Into a great, white mansion, the reveille rang so much and so long to arouse a notorious couple.

[Ataru, still in bed, groaming] [YAAAAAAWN !!] Wake up, Lamù: [GROAN] the Sun is high enough to start the day.

[Lamù, still under the covers, groaming too] Mmmmmh, darling: let me sleep another five minutes.

[Ataru, now awake] Wake up, wake up: havn't you any work to do today ?

[Lamù, same situation] Mmmmmh... so much.

[Ataru, with clear voice] So wake up [YAAAAAWN !!] Wake up or you'll be late to your meetings.

Ataru had a fast shower, when returned to the bedroom found the alien sit on the bed, stretching her arms.

[Lamù, with clear voice] [YAAAAAWN] Darling, this night I made a strange dream.

[Ataru, curious] About ?

[Lamù, rubbing her eyes, with curious voice] I dreamt that a flock of storks flew over our house and one of them let fall on us a soft pack, that....

Hearing that words, Ataru begun to laugh so loudly in a silly way.

[Ataru, with a silly laught] WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!! Lamù, you still believe in the storks-carriers-of-the-babies ?!?

[Lamù, getting angry] Mom_explained_to_me_ever ything_since_my_childhoo d, YOU KNOW ?!? [now with evil voice] In any case� [now with fake sweet voice] This night you've been really wonderful... but... YOU'VE LEARNED HOW TO TAKE ACCOUNT OF "MY DAYS", ISN'T IT? [and flew away, giggling]

HEARING THAT WORDS, ATARU HAD AN HEART ATTACK !

... and begun to make a sum, using his fingers.

[Ataru, talking nervously to himself] [Grrrr]  Damned alien, you tried to bear me once again, isn�t it? [Grrrr] Let's see: [Grrrr]  her first day was on.. on... on....

Was in that moment that one of the robots suddenly appeared from the door.

[Oscar 1] BEEP ! YOUR PRESENCE IS URGENTLY REQUESTED TO THE MAIN DOOR !!

[Ataru, so surprised] What ? Why ?

[Ataru, more surprised] Hey, Lamù, were you waiting for someone this morning ?

[Lamù, talking from another room] Not at all.

[Ataru, still surprised] Oscar, what's going on ?

[Lamù, talking from another room] Darling, I'm having a shower: please, come down to see what�s happening.

Ataru dressed himself so fast, taking randomly the first cloths that found into the armchair, and began to descend the stairs.

[Ataru, wondering] Oscar, what's going on ?

[Ataru, gettino angry] I-KNOW-THIS-ONE !!!

[Oscar 1] BEEP ! REGRETFUL ! BEEP ! MY POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITED ! BEEP ! I'M NOT ABLE TO MANAGE THIS SITUATION !

[Ataru, again surprised] What ? What the hell of situation ?

[Oscar 1] BEEP ! I'D NEED AN OPTIONAL MODULE TO BE ABLE TO MANAGE THIS SITUATION ! BEEP ! THAT MODULE IS NOT FREE !!

[Ataru, now so bored] All right, all right: I understand [and did a bored motion with his hand]

Finally Ataru opened the main door...

... AND ...

[Ataru, turning his head in a silly way] Hey� there�s nothing strange on....

SHOCK !!!

ATARU REALIZED IMMEDIATELY THE SITUATION !!!

[ATARU, TOP SHOCKED] gh.. gh.... gh.... a..... all right: now I'll count until three and when I'll say "three" everything will come back to normal...... one..... Two..... Thr..... EEEK !!!!!!!!!!

DEEP SHOCK !!!

<<IT>> WAS STILL THERE !!!

But, most of all, <<it>> WAS SMILING TO HIM !!!

Ataru watched <<it>> a little bit�

.... AND ....

.... GOT CHARMED !!!

[Ataru, with a nervous, silly laught] gh gh gh gh..... Eh.. eh.... HELLO !!!

<<IT>> SMILED TO HIM AGAIN !!

So he took <<it>> in his arms and came back into the lounge.

Was in that moment that the alien (now wearing her notorious bikini) flew down from the upstairs' floor.

[Lamù, now wondering] Darling, so what's going.....

SHOCK !!!

[Ataru, TOP worried, with trembling voice, babbling] L.. Lamù, th.. .this is not how it seems !! I.. I can.... I can explain to you everything.

The alien dropped down (with an heavy thump) on her knees, large tears were filling her (shocked and trembling) eyes.

[Lamù, TOP SHOCKED, with trembling voice] I knew! I knew that, sooner or later, it could happen !!!

The alien waked up immediately...

.... SO MUCH NERVOUS !!!

And begun to fly, slowly, to reach Ataru.

She seemed really threatening.

[Ataru, now lost in panic] W.... WAIT ! WAIT !!! I TOLD YOU THAT I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING !!!

[Lamù, now flying slowly, nervously, gettino angry] D-A-R-L-I-N-G......

[Ataru, lost in panic] L.. Lamù, as I was saying ....

[Lamù, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING] WHO IS THE MOTHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RR ?!?

The alien had really her "good" reasons to be so angry.

IN FACT ....

.... ATARU WAS HOLDING ON HIS ARMS A BABY !!!

[Ataru, still babbling] L.. Lamù, I.. I found him just outside the door and.. and....

[Lamù, now face to face to him, still angry] Don't change the speach: WHO IS THE MOTHEEEEEERRR ?!?

[Ataru, still babbling] I.. I don't know !

[Lamù, same situation] "YOU_DON'T_KNOW" ?!? HOW MANY GIRLS YOU HAD SEX LAST YEAR?

[Ataru, now wondering] Well..... Let's see.....

[Lamù, now back shocked] Hey but.... but.. YOU NEED TO THINK SO DEEPLY ABOUT IT ?!?

[Ataru, now screaming] WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?

[Lamù, screaming too] DON'T CHANGE THE SPEAAAACH !!!

[baby, screaming desperately] Uèèèèèèèèèèèèè !!!

Hearing <<it>>, the two guys stopped immediately to quarrel.....

.... AND GOT SHOCKED ONCE AGAIN !

Ataru put <<it>> gently on a sofa, was trembling so much; Lamù landed in front of them.

Now were both watching the baby, who was still crying (so loudly).

<<IT>> was really a very nice baby, with black short hairs and dark sweet eyes, a little, round nose, so much red lips and was wearing a lovely, funny suit (SO MUCH CHIC !!!).

[Ataru, so much worried] .... ehm.... why do so ?

[Lamù, worried too] I.... I don't know anything about !

[Ataru, same situation] .... ehm.... does he's starving ?

[Lamù, same situation] Oh my God, I don't know at all how to feed a baby

[Ataru, now with quiet voice] Well, it shouldn't be so difficult for a woman to do it

AND BEGUN TO.....

.... [a-hem] ....

[Lamù, with a pissed expression and evil sight] Hey....

[Ataru] Nan-da ?

[Lamù, same situation]..... exactly.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?

[Ataru] Are you blind ?

[Lamù, now screaming, nervously] WHY YOU'RE TOUCHING MY TIIIIIITS ?!? THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO BE EXCITED !!

[Ataru, nervous too] WHAT THE HELL OF EXCITATION !!! I'm just trying to feel if you.....

Was in that moment that someone else entered into the lounge.

[***] HELLO !!!

[Ataru and Lamù, both surprised] EEEEEEK !!!!

[SHAM POO, suddenly appeared] Sissy, youL main dooL was opened: that's why I'm enteLed.

Ataru waked up immediately and, few second away, was in front of the young chinese.

[Ataru, with clear voice] Oh, Sham Poo: God sends you ! We really need you.

[Sham Poo, so shocked] D.. DaLling....

[Lamù, now again nervous] LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLING>> !!

[Sham Poo, still shocked] D.. daLling, THElE IS A lEASON WHY YOU'lE TOUCHING MY TITS, ISN�T IT ?

[Lamù, TOP nervous] DARLING, LEAVE TO FEEL MY SISTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR !!!

[Ataru, still talking to Sham Poo, with clear voice] SURE, I�M TRYING TO FEEL IF YOU CAN GIVE US YOUR MILK !!!

[Sham Poo, getting more shocked] M' <<MILK>> ?!? W.... what the fool of milk ?!?

[Lamù, still nervous] DARLIIIIIIIING, WHAT THE HELL OF MILK ?!?

[Ataru, now nervous too] WELL, WHO ARE THE ONES THAT CAN FEED A BABY WITH THE MILK IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE MEN OR THE WOMEN ?!?

Hearing that words, the chinese rose up a bit her eyes....

.... AND ....

SHOCK !!![/size][/b]

[Sham Poo, babbling so much with trembling voice] S� Sissy�. H.. how did you do ? Y.. youL body is not affected at all this pLegnancy... and... most of all... YOUl WOMB HASN�T GlOWN AT ALL !!

[Lamù, now babbling and trembling too] EEEEK !! Sh.. Sham Poo, I... I can explain you everything !! Th.. this is not how it seems !

But the chinese was now sweetly excited !!

[Sham Poo, with sweet eyes and voice] Oooooooh, let me see him !! [and walked in front of him] OOOOOOOH, WHAT THAT WONDElFUL BABY !!!

She begun to do a lots of silly faces and expression to him

[Sham Poo, sweetly excited] HELLO !! HELLO !! Hey, say "hello" to the aunt ! [now turned to the alien] Sissy, what's his name ?

[Lamù, so much confused] ... ehm.... Ogh.... <<THE NAME>> ?!? D.. darling, do you know it ?

[Ataru, now confused too] YEHOHAAARGH ! <<THE NAME>> ?!? W... well, I.. I d... I don't...

[Sham Poo, now wondering] Sissy, excuse me, when it's boLn ? Why you didn't say anything about youL pLegnancy?

[Lamù, still confused] B... <<BORN>> ?!? I.. I don't... I don't know when...

Now the chinese was caressing <<it>>, gently, on the head...

.... AND ...

SHOCK !!

She turned immediately in front of her sister...

... STANDING IN A MARTIAL POSE !!!

[Sham Poo, now so angry] Sissy, I�d neveL have believed that you'd done something of this kind !

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ?

[Sham Poo, so angry] GIVE ME THAT BABY !!!

[Lamù, so much surprised] Sham Poo, are you fine ?!?

AS A BRUTAL ANSWER, SHAM POO DID A GREAT JUMP AND TRIED TO HIT HER SISTER SO HEAVLY !

Just with a sudden, great jump the alien was able to avoid it.

[Lamù, still flying, gettino angry] SHAM POO, <<MY_LITTLE_ANGEL>>, YOU BECOME CRAZY ?

[Sham Poo, still with evil voice] I'm not cLazy at all and this is my last waLning [now screaming]: GIVE ME THAT BABY, OTHElWISE I COULD KILL YOU !!!

[Lamù, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEK !!!!

[To be continued]

Urusei0Yatsura:
I don't like this story because it doesn't make a lot of sense. Ataru hardly ever gets girls to go out with him so he wouldn't wouldn't have been able to have sex with women.

Sorry to all the people that think Shampoo and Lum are related but it just makes no sense.  Shampoo is not Lum's sisters, Lum is a different species and comes from a different planet whilst Shampoo is from China. Lum and Shampoo are not related because they are different species and have different hair colours.

GiovaneDinamitardo:
In this universe Lamù and Sham Poo are daughters of the same father but have different mothers: the one of the chinese died few minutes after her birth.

More, in this universe a lots of characters MAKE LOVE (Ataru with Lamù, Shutaro with Oyuki, his fiancée, Benten with Kaneda, a new character that doesn't exist into the UY regular saga, Ranma with Sham Poo, Ukyo, Kodachi and Akane).

Fantasy knows no barriers !!

UruseiNeo:
alright number 1: This a fanfiction story that Gio wrote, he can do whatever he wants with it.

number 2: this is a continuation of other stories he's written, u would need to read those before reading this story to understand all the details and differences/changes in the normal UY world.

GiovaneDinamitardo:
 _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_ U-neo  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version