Forum > General Discussion

Tsubasa is back

(1/2) > >>

Forgotten_Lum:
For those of you who loved Tsubasa Chronicles and were very disappointed when season 3 was canelled here's some exciting news, they are continuing tsubasa in 3 OVAs

--- Quote ---The OVA Release Schedule is as following:

The Magician’s Message
1st DVD with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 21 limited edition – Release date: November 16, 2007, it costs 3360 yen.
(Includes a storage case for all 3 with a new illustration)
The Boy’s Right Eye
2nd DVD with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 22 limited edition – Release date: January 17, 2008, it costs 2980 yen.
The Dream that the Princess Had
3rd DVD with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 23 limited edition – Release date: March 17, 2008, it costs 2980 yen.

--- End quote ---

lets rejoice in its return with this

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1001186

The first OVA, with subs and amazing quality, but it is a bit of a cliffhanger being we have to wait til january for the next one

Cosmic King:
Neat,dat series still has some goods to offer

Jataru:
Yeah!!  ^O^ ^O^
After a year wainting Tsubasa Chronicles is back. I already saw the first OVA and many things many secrets will be revealed in the 2ºOVA. I will be wainting.

cata:
This is the kind of news I want to hear about UY... Anways, it's always good to see a great Anime coming back to the "active life".

Cosmic King:
It wouldnt harm to see Rumiko making one last story where UY/Ranma/Maison Ikkoku/Inuyasha/Rumik Theater cooperate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version