Forum > Urusei Yatsura Polls & Voting

what if they were in love

(1/2) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
I have no idea what might happen to Ataru if he resolve to marry Lamù: in traditional Japanese demons are the source of all misfortunes and the alien is no exception (indeed, she has often proved to be at ease in situations chaotic).

Lamù, of course, would do everything possible to put away his darling from misfortune.

... the point is that, in cases where she did, the remedy was worse than the damage.

So, what to think about ?

FallinG_StaR:
Well... this is confusing... I always thought they where already in love because only love can explain Ataru behavior in some situations when he's alone with Lum... and the same goes for Lum... and besides they give the term "love hurts" a meaning.

"Would be better but would be less fun"... that's what I choose. Really... It would be just another love story and the weirdness would be less fun.

theclaw:
Settle with being married. No way Ataru could escape, Lum's alien inventions would find him.

janus:
I couldn't say it better than falling. Ataru admitting his feelings towards Lum would be something we would want. But ataru fighting the inevitable makes it more fun

Cosmic King:
I agree with Falling Star

They are already in love with each other

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version