Forum > Urusei Yatsura Polls & Voting

Your favorite contraddiction

(1/3) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
Well, in your opinion what is the more twisted character ?

I chose Ataru: his contrattiction is the main root of the success of UY  :D

janus:
I would choose Asuka Miszunokoji, because she is twisted by having three things, crazy brute strength, androphobia and love for her brother. when I saw the character Mahiru Inami from the anime Working!! I immediately thought of Asuka. the key differences between both are that Inami is a only child from a family with an normal economic status and Inami's fear of men and strength was intentional by mainly her fatherSpoiler (hover to show)this seriously needs an explanation other than someone interrupting a family tradition like Ataru did. this hasn't had a classification until Inami came, Asuka would be now be classified as a bokodere according to 2ch. So there you have it a shy girl who involuntarily hits men out of fear and ironically loves her brother. I you put that one on the list I will gladly put my vote there

gatulon:
I think Ryoko wins over all, I consider her a real masterpiece of characterization of the author

cata:
Janus, you can vote now. =) I voted for Sakura because that contradiction was totally unexpected.

Kroptik:
I'll go with Ataru. I just wanna smack him in the head and make him decide quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version