Forum > Urusei Yatsura Polls & Voting

what is the worst OVA

(1/5) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
Let's see which OVA is the worst among those so far published.

In my opinion the worst is "memorial albums": a bad puzzle tranche of episodes tied (barely) by a ridiculous plot.

SonicDaMan:
So far I've only watch OVA 1 and 2, and out of those, Ryoko's September Tea Party seriously sucks monkey b***s. Did the animators get lazy or something? The whole entire thing was f***ing reruns, with only 2 minutes of new animation at the most. When I watched it, im like "this is bull ****! So a quickly skimmed through it will my media player, and watched the second OVA.

Kroptik:
I'd have to re-watch them, but it's one of the first two ones for sure.

I never understood what was so funny about recap episodes... >_<

SonicDaMan:

--- Quote from: Kroptik on August 14, 2009, 03:10:35 AM ---I'd have to re-watch them, but it's one of the first two ones for sure.

I never understood what was so funny about recap episodes... >_<

--- End quote ---

It's not funny at all. The animators sometimes get really lazy, and just decide to sell the same c*** that they made before, but brand it with a different title/episode number. And UY isn't the show that does this, american sitcoms like The Simpsons, South Park, etc. are guilty too.

cata:
Offtopic: The Simpsons <3 South Park <3

Ontopic:

Inaba the Dreamaker has to be one of the best OVAs. I think for me it was the Terror of Girly-Eyes Measles. I didn't laugh one bit while watching this one. o.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version