Forum > Troubles

[SOLVED] Postcount bug - was: Bug Report

(1/3) > >>

UruseiNeo:
Dunno if this is already apparent but...

when the post count gets above 1,000 it shows as "1.000" with a decimal instead of a comma. So currently my post count says "1.007" and says "Next Posting Level (Chibi) in 8.993 posts." And I am SO not below Chibi.

The posts per day also changed from a decimal to comma "3,214 per day" if that were true my hands would break off.

It's most annoying in that u dunno how many posts to a new level, if it weren't for that I don't think anyone would care cause they still get what it's supposed to mean.

Sandy:
Odd, as I look at your profile info, you're still Casual Otaku with 1059 posts. probably a forum hiccup?

UruseiNeo:
Yes, it does say "Casual Otaku" but that wasn't the part I was complaining about.

It still says "Posts:     1.059 (3,106 per day)" and "Next Posting Level (Chibi) in 8.941 posts."
                               ^       ^                                                      ^           ^
                               |        |                                                       |            |
                               |        |                                                       |            |

Lum-chan:
Hmmm. Very strange. Looks like some kind of error in the calculations or output thereof. I'll take a look into that as soon as I have completed the domain-transfer.

Is this since the update to SMF 1.1.7 ?

Thanks!

UruseiNeo:
This has been happening as long as I can remember. I noticed it with other users who exceeded 1000 posts. So it could have been going on for almost a year now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version