Forum > YouTube Movies UY * Lum Related

another Urusei yatsura mad

(1/6) > >>

janus:
This is another great urusei yatsura that I found in Nico nico douga worth checking
it may seem like a ranma 1/2 opening song with the normal Urusei yatsura openings and endings mixed in, which they are, but look closely...

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/charts/niconico/player.php?vid=sm7895042

ignore the blog entries on the top  ::)
you can remove the onscreen comments by clicking the dialog bubble

the video wasn't on youtube and this is the only way I can show with unregistered users, here is the link for registered users
NicoVideo - sm7895042

....so did anyone notice anything?

here is something that might help if you haven't seen ranma 1/2
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#

UruseiNeo:
allow me to be the first to congratulate you on this find, it's really good.

Someone should upload it to youtube.

SonicDaMan:
OMG did someone read my mind?!? I was just thinking of this same concept today XD

--- Quote from: UruseiNeo on November 06, 2009, 10:51:26 PM ---Someone should upload it to youtube.

--- End quote ---

I'll do the honours ;D

veehive:
A superbe find, Janus! Thank You! Where did they get those big beautiful images from the opening animations (they were NEVER that big in the originals)!?!?

SonicDaMan:
It's on YouTube now ;D

【MAD】Urusei Yatsura x Ranma ½ うる星やつら x らんま½ (Fan-Made Animated Opening)

--- Quote from: veehive on November 07, 2009, 12:10:16 AM ---A superbe find, Janus! Thank You! Where did they get those big beautiful images from the opening animations (they were NEVER that big in the originals)!?!?

--- End quote ---

They didn't "get" them. If you look closely, these are actually re-animated. Also easy to see that since the Ranma 1/2-parodied clips look the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version