Forum > Chit & Chat

Show Us Your Swag!

<< < (5/5)

veehive:
Finally.

This Nendoroid is probably the most sought-after Nendo' ever produced. She has sold-out in 5 production runs. When announced that she would be part of the "Cheerful Japan" charity set (her 6th production run), she sold over 74,000 copies (bringing about $925,000 in donations to aid the Eastern Japan earthquake&tsunami relief effort).

Ordering this Nendo' would serve 2 functions: she would be the cornerstone of my Nendoroid collection and 33% of the purchase price would go to a truly Good Cause. Unfortunately I was in hospital when ordering was going on so I missed out once again.

Luckily many collectors bought more than one with the idea of selling the extras. Oh Thank Heavens. Which is how I was able to purchase her.

So ... after 6 months, I celebrate paying off all my medical bills (oh yes!) with the acquisition of ... the Hatsune Miku Support Version Nendoroid!

wow! what an ugly background!

swizzle:
Well, I've acquired quite a bit of awesome stuff since I've been here but I'll only post the Urusei Yatsura related stuff (and other Rumiko manga).
Spoiler: long post (hover to show)
The Urusei Yatsura gameboy game still in the box with manual and everything.

Urusei Yatsura CD

Every Urusei Yatsura manga (the wide editions)

Every Mezon Ikkoku manga

One Pound Gospel, Rumiko Anthology, Vol. 1 and 3 of the Mermaid saga, and Dust Spot

The Urusei Yastura Singles collection (25 cds)

Lum figure!

That's about it for now xP. I've gotten a ton of gaming stuff and dvds and blu-rays as well, but I'm not sure if you guys are interested in that stuff since it's not Urusei Yatsura related.

veehive:
Well, I did intend this to be an all-inclusive collection thread (as there is a UY-swag-specific thread elsewhere ... I think).

Also, it's been my experience with another show-us-your-swag thread (over on the Vocaforum) that everyone enjoys all kinds of swag and it doesn't have to JUST be about the series mentioned in the forum title (in their case, Vocaloid).

Hmmm just how much stuffs have you been acquiring, Swizz'? If it's a large folder of photos (like on Imageshack, just for example, not like I right-clicked on a picture and selected properties to see where you were hosting them .... ::)) why not post a link to the album instead of posting the photos here?

foxhead556:
U and ur swag Veehive lol

veehive:
Yes, me & my swag  ;D  .... Speaking of which ....  >:D

I ain't superstitious, but a BLACK CAT just crossed my path ...:

From Ore no Imouto, it's the ever-brooding gothic-fantasy-loving fangirl Kuroneko! Seen here in a pose from the Comiket episode.

I like to have one figure from each series that I've enjoyed (and collected the DVD's), but hadn't seen one from OreImo that satisfied. Stumbled onto this one just in time: she'd going sold-out at most retailers right now. An excellent pose and sculpt by Kotobukiya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version