Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

HA-!A CHINESE FAN OF LUM HERE!

<< < (2/3) > >>

FaranLumholic:
  Well,cool,shenzhen is in Guangdong province indeed.(Er..are you native Chinese or you born in US? ),it`s common that many Chinese immigrate to some developed countries such as US,UK,France,and so on.i uesd to dream of going abroad for travel or study,but now i think there are more chances and oppotunities in China,and with the help of the Internet,i can contact and chat conviently with those who have same interets without going out or going abroad ^_^.(well,i  have to say,thanks to the teaching system in China,my English is not so poor ,to some extent,in grammar:P).

i have read your profile and known that you are 28,well,cool too.oh,forgot to say,i`m the "fukcinglum",but i tought it`s a little offensive so i make a new account as "FarandoLumholic" now^_^.and OK,surely i will contatct with GiovaneDinamitardo ,he is really good at writing comics,maybe i can get some help from him,and i think you can try to writing your history about Lum.is there anybody around you who likes Urusei Yatsura?

foxhead556:
Ah new to meet you again F-Lum. Ye I was born here in the states.

I might try to write Uy stuff, but I don't like writing to start with xP Also no1 else nears me in real life likes UY. In fact its one of my guilty pleasures lol

FaranLumholic:
    well,the same situation here,T_T,on one here even hear of Urusei Yatsura,only me.hehe,and i am considering write "lemon" novels about Urusei Yatsuran.XD.i`m wondering where other Lum-Holics are in our forum?it seems that here is always only me.....

foxhead556:
Other forum-ers come on once in awhile xP  But the board use to be A LOT more active. Unfortunately I was not around during the golden age. 

FaranLumholic:
     me too,but why are those fans are not active now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version