Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

HA-!A CHINESE FAN OF LUM HERE!

<< < (3/3)

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: FaranLumholic on March 28, 2014, 12:36:25 PM --- well,i have collected many good and"good"pics of Lum XD.i will upload some of them in the"Gallery Nudity*Lum"

--- End quote ---

Feel free to upload some nudity, but only in the 'nude gallery' but please no explicit images, ie. no intercourse, no masturbation and related. Sexy images are okay but don't overdo it :wink: Kids are visiting this site too.

Please keep the above in mind.

foxhead556:
Beats me bud. However we did get a nice visit from the o great admin Lum Chan ^^  We are not worthy!

FaranLumholic:

--- Quote from: Lum-chan on April 02, 2014, 11:09:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: FaranLumholic on March 28, 2014, 12:36:25 PM --- well,i have collected many good and"good"pics of Lum XD.i will upload some of them in the"Gallery Nudity*Lum"

--- End quote ---

Feel free to upload some nudity, but only in the 'nude gallery' but please no explicit images, ie. no intercourse, no masturbation and related. Sexy images are okay but don't overdo it :wink: Kids are visiting this site too.

Please keep the above in mind.

--- End quote ---

oh,that` my great pleasure !! ,thanks very much for visiting this post .so how about my stories? Lum-chan.
whether my stories offensive or not ;P.and i will surely upload some good pictures of Lum only in"nudity Lum",and will keep your reminding in mind  forever!:)

Lum-chan:
Don't worry. Was quite busy the last few weeks. I'm working on this ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version