Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

Lum in a Cape or 3 inch Lum

(1/3) > >>

MooseChangerPat:
hmm... let me think... I can't decide.  I think either the episode where Lum is in a cape which in my opinion is the best thing ever.

OR the episode where Ten shrinks Lum.  That one is just soooo cute!  >_> what?  I don't have 3 inch Lum obsessions... <_<

Necron 99:

--- Quote from: MooseChangerPat on February 25, 2007, 04:51:48 AM ---hmm... let me think... I can't decide.  I think either the episode where Lum is in a cape which in my opinion is the best thing ever.

OR the episode where Ten shrinks Lum.  That one is just soooo cute!  >_> what?  I don't have 3 inch Lum obsessions... <_<

--- End quote ---

I could post screencaps of that episode once I get my laptop working again if you want. Lum looks so cute in that armor and cape. :)

MooseChangerPat:
As much as I do apreiciate it there's the fact that the program that you used to screen cap does it quite weirdly and leaves a border type weird thing on all your pictures.  Perhaps if you were to edit your pictures first with paint or something? :P (wishes I wasn't so poor so I could go out and get more episodes)

Cosmic King:
Nice pics from dat episode,moosechangerpat

Lum looks a valkyrie ready 2 kick ass

Necron 99:

--- Quote from: MooseChangerPat on February 26, 2007, 04:43:01 AM ---As much as I do apreiciate it there's the fact that the program that you used to screen cap does it quite weirdly and leaves a border type weird thing on all your pictures.  Perhaps if you were to edit your pictures first with paint or something? :P (wishes I wasn't so poor so I could go out and get more episodes)

--- End quote ---

I don't know how edit the screencaps. I used a program called DVD Capture to take the screencaps, since the best screencap-taking program was only for Microsoft computers (of course :(). Whenever I take sceencaps, it also captures my desktop and the border of the DVD window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version