Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

Episode 62 - Steal Darling

(1/3) > >>

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Parias ---Just had a chance to see this episode, and I have to say that it is certifiably my favorite, so far. Mainly because of this scene:

Lum finally snaps.

The episode opens with Ataru trying to score a date with Shinobu (to go see Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, no less), and actually succeeding. But after confirming the date for 2:00 PM later that after noon, Ataru gets home to find a love letter from Ran, who is inviting him over to the park as part of her latest scheme to steal Lum's "darling" away.

Unfortunately, Ran has also chosen two-o-clock for the date, causing Ataru to go out of control with grief and confusion over which date he should go to. In an outburst which Lum overhears, he cries out about how he wishes he had two bodies, which gives Lum the idea of using a fancy gun designed for doubling a person, with the idea that the "fake" Ataru would be free to go out and chase after women, while the real one would stay with Lum. Unfortunately, the plan backfires and both versions of Ataru escape, free to maintain their dates with both Shinobu and Ran at the same time. Naturally things start getting a little out of hand when Ran discovers what's going on and whips out her own doubler-gun, and all hell breaks loose.

Definately a hilarious episode. If anybody else wants to get in on the fun, I've got a ripped AVI version of the episode in DivX format, so feel free to give me a shout (either via forum PM, or ICQ) should your insatiable thirst for more UY excellence overwhelm your sense of logic and reason.
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Pac ---Ho, Ho! Me me me please send it to me!
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Parias ---Not a problem - have you got an ICQ or AIM account? It'd make arranging for the appropriate file to be sent to you a lot easier. As stated in another thread, my number's 1293359, so feel free to give me a shout.
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Pac ---Yes, I have ICQ. My number is 246801443
--- End quote ---

Necron 99:
I saw this episode a few months ago, and it is officially one of my top 10 favorite UY episodes. I like the part where Ran starts running after Ataru and shouts "Darling!". At the same time, a stampede of Ataru clones are all chasing after Ran because they all want to date her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version