Forum > Urusei Yatsura General Discussion

UY challenge: Can anyone ID this picture?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Moroboshi:
It seems to me a perfect promotion of DVD launch of the episodes...the characters of background image are drawn in the anime style, not manga's...and Lum herself seems a quite recent draw! :P

...but I have no clues about it, it's only my impression! :&

chi:
Out of sheer frustration, I'm looking in each of the individual auctions here in Japan.

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search?sb=desc&desc=%a4%a6%a4%eb%c0%b1&auccat=0&acc=jp&apg=12&f=0x52&o1=a&alocale=0jp&mode=1

I *know* this is real, but I just can't find where it was used... but it's got to be here somewhere.

FallinG_StaR:
I made that!!!!! LoL Jking
Thats a very good example of Fan Art of some guy, since the background is full of almost all about females that apears in the Lum manga and anime.

But thats only my 2 cents on the subject.... :&

chi:
Actually, I have a pretty good idea who made it so I'm 99% sure it's not fan art. What I don't know is *what* it was used for. 

FallinG_StaR:

--- Quote from: chi on October 28, 2005, 10:39:49 AM ---Actually, I have a pretty good idea who made it so I'm 99% sure it's not fan art. What I don't know is *what* it was used for.

--- End quote ---

8|LoL you must be jking right?... If you have a good idea of who made it go ask him what it was used for or do you think we're some kind of private detectives and will find it out for you??? :&

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version