Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

episode 67 After You've Gone

(1/7) > >>

jason:
I've only been able to watch up to episode 93 where Tobimaru Mizunokoji makes his first appearance with his ridiculous eyes  and promptly eats a baseball. man thats a riot! Damn Animax-Asia! Damn ignorant SOBs! Personally speaking I'd rather watch older anime than some of the crap they put out now. Some of them are more style and less substance.

But my fave episode is episode 67. After You've Gone. Everybody gets serious in this one and shows how big of a jerk Ataru is but we all still couldn't hate him could we people?

PS. Can we curse in this here forums?

Moroboshi:

--- Quote from: jason on May 15, 2005, 02:00:43 PM ---I've only been able to watch up to episode 93 where Tobimaru Mizunokoji makes his first appearance with his ridiculous eyes and promptly eats a baseball. man thats a riot!

--- End quote ---

Great episode, the funniest baseball match ever!!! :D)

--- Quote ---But my fave episode is episode 67. After You've Gone. Everybody gets serious in this one and shows how big of a jerk Ataru is but we all still couldn't hate him could we people?
--- End quote ---

... :&...
Hey, if you like serious episodes you should love the 89, 'Happy Birthday My Darling', one of the best I could remember! :Y

jason:
yeah. i remember that episode. one of the good ones.

Moroboshi:
...one of the best one, indeed!! :)

Pac:
It's the episode that made me like UY.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version