Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Lum for the World, Karaoke, Fumi Hirano, game music etc. to download

<< < (2/8) > >>

REDACTED:
Thanks, I was actually able to get it that time and it is the same song.
I have the UY1 Pachislo right now and I have a UY4 Urusei Yatsura Forver Love Pachinko coming
from Japan. It's going to cost me $500 without domestic shipping.
They also have a very rare UY2 Pachinko that I am still deciding on buying as it's quite expensive and rare.
Here is a pic of my UY4 it's being tested before it ships out in Mid March.

The hardest pachinko to get is UY3. I have a huge recyling company looking through dozens of contacts and "no way now how" can you buy a UY3. It is super collectible in Japan.

Great list of songs you have posted there!
As you can tell I'm into Pachinko I only like the UY pachislos. They only made 2 and I have a UY1 Pachislo. My wife doesn't want us to get another UY Pachislo right now because she wants a "Fire Dynamite King" Pachinko. She also wants a Cutey Honey Pachinko  ::)
Nothing like wanting the most rare and expensive pachinko machine out there.

You can probably buy a UY1 or UY2 Pachislo machine for around $400 that would have 500 tokens, volume controls and a key with a US 110V transformer.

Anyway I'll try and D/L some more ofthe songs you've posted.
Thanks again!

sailorlum:
Wow, the UY4 machine looks great! :D After watching some more videos of it and seeing the machine here, I think I definitely want that one the most. I like the songs, animation, and machine style best of all, and I like how it includes songs from previous releases. Plus, I've never played a Pachislo before (although it looks fun), but I have played (virtual/video game) Pachinko games, and know that I like Pachinko. If I hadn't just dropped a bunch of coin buying the complete UY TV series on DVD, I'd be talking to husband about us trying to track one down and buying one for my birthday and/or Christmas or something (we're both into pinball and anime, but I'm the only one into pachinko and UY)...maybe when it gets closer to my birthday I'll present the idea.

Thanks for all the info on the UY Pachislo and Pachinko machines, btw! :D Now I know around how much I need to set aside to buy one. Do you know how much shipping is going to be for the UY4 machine yet? And can you tell me who I might be able to contact to try and track one down, someday? I'm thinking Custom Pachinko might be my best bet, but if you have any other recommendations I'm happy to have them.

So the Cutey Honey pachinko is super rare and expensive, huh? Is your wife a huge Cutey Honey fan or is it just that it's a super cool machine (I looked it up on youtube and it does look pretty cool)?

PS: I had the song title wrong for UY3's "Kokoro Leader"...it's actually "Kokoro Radar" (I was reading the "re" symbol as "ri" for some reason on that  one last night, and only caught it this morning - d'oh!). I've updated the file to reflect the title change and I'll change the link to match.

swizzle:
I'm curious as to whether your sources for getting the pachinko machines would also be able to find arcade machines. I'd love to get my hands on a Taiko no Tatsujin arcade at some point in the future.

REDACTED:
You're welcome.  :)
There are a few places in the US that sell Pachinko machines and a few more that sell Pachislos.
A Pachislo is a Pachislot meaning it is a skill stop slot machine.
Frank over at CustomPachinko.com is a good guy. I've spoken with him a few times and I bought my UY1 Pachislo from him.
He's a good guy to deal with.
Rita over at Blue Hotaru also has a lot of Pachislo's.
Slot-Pachinko is apparantly opening back up after the death of the owner Curt. his son is taking over the business but they don't have much in the way of anime themed machines
There is a new company starting up and they will mostly be doing custom orders at first.
They do not have a US website yet. They are called Comatsu Trading.

Please keep in mind that if you do not want to actually PLAY pachinko and just want the videos to watch you can buy just the cell minus the frame and they can hook a gadget into it and you can press a button and the machine will active and get fevers and the like.
This is also cheaper but I wouldn't do it myself as it would ruin the game for me. But it will fit on your desk.
Keep in mind a modern pachinko machine can weigh up to 100 lbs. or around 33 Kilos.

A Pachinko machine of yoour favorite anime is a great gift! Tell your husband that.  ;)
My wife is into Pachinko and loves playing and that was before she hit her first fever!
The thing is as a machine gets older it gets harder to find.

If you buy a UY4 Pachinko machine you'll spend around $450 and depending on where you live in the US shipping to you would cost $60 to $100. If you are local to the place selling them you can always pickup the machine and save the shipping.

Urusei Yatsura is VERY popular in Japan but not so much in the US and that usually means a custom order. They only import machines twice a year and that is a long process. My UY4 will hopefully get here in May. Of course I have a lot more machines on order that are not UY.

Frank at CustomPachinko isn't taking any orders until March for a June delivery and Comatsu Trading is already filling their container for a May delivery. The next one after this will be delivered around Christmas.
I don't know what the other companies are planning.

UY4 is just being taken out of the parlors so they should be still available in the next shipment. However keep in mind that these machines are recycled for their components, so very few survive as pachinko machines and the LCD screen will end up in Chinese DVD players.
So they are very tough to get after 2 years which over there is a LONG time.
The Cutey Honey is so hard to get that it's safe to say it's all but impossible. My wife likes it and wants it. I wasn't a big fan of the anime series myself. Im far more interested in this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkho8zDVZkQ&list=FLC4YT-gvjFs4wGyKfu4sGEw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

But it costs over $1,000!

I have a pending order for a UY3 machine IF they can find one but it's so rare as it's from 2007 so it's be really really expensive.
I could buy an Evangelion 7 for less and those are brand new. (I'm not an Eva fan)
There is a new Maisson Ikkoku Pachinko machine that we will be able to afford in 6 months to a year as well. I think the Ranma 1/2 machine is available now but I'm not sure. It's pretty cool where animatronic teapots will pour virtual water onto the LCD screen and change the reels to different characters.

All the info you could ever want is listed on this site www.pachinkovista.com

You can use google Translate and the best thing is to look up machines via manufacturers. That's the 3rd tab at the top. Okumura makes the UY Pachinko machines and Ginza and Sammy make the UY Pachislos.

Those are good places to start. If you have any other questions i'll do my best to answer them.

@Swizzle
If you have a specific manufacturer and game I can send an email to him and find out but keep in mind pachinko machines are fairly small size. If what you want is bigger, shipping will be crazy expensive.
I'm happy to ask for you tho.

swizzle:

--- Quote from: REDACTED on February 22, 2012, 01:50:39 AM ---@Swizzle
If you have a specific manufacturer and game I can send an email to him and find out but keep in mind pachinko machines are fairly small size. If what you want is bigger, shipping will be crazy expensive.
I'm happy to ask for you tho.

--- End quote ---

The machines are massive and shipping would be insane, but at some point in the future (once I have my own house and it doesn't look like I'll be moving) I plan on finding one somehow. It's my favorite arcade game. It's developed by Namco though I'm not exactly sure who the manufacturer is and the game is called Taiko no Tatsujin (太鼓の達人) and there are a ton of different ones. The new one that is currently in arcades is 太鼓の達人14 so any of them 7-13 would be cool to find.
There's a list of all of the releases in this wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiko_no_Tatsujin
Any help would be awesome, but don't worry about it if your sources don't come up with anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version