Forum > General Discussion

Windows Vista Ultimate

(1/4) > >>

SandStorm:
After using Windows 2000 Professional for about 7 years, the time of change happened. :)

I am using the brand new windows vista ultimate edition. ;)

I will answer any questions you have. :)

:D

carrot:
what's the different between old brand and new brand??

SandStorm:
Comparing Windows XP to Vista?
So, dunno if you used Windows 98, but if yes, do you remember when you changed from Win98 to XP? it is almost the same change.
So, things changed, but after a short time of habituation, you get it.
Beside the graphical change, the windows management changed a bit too. For example, my computer zone show you much more info, the control panel is more complex, more options, etc.
The ultimate edition also come with the windows Media Center, so, if you know the XP media center OS, this is almost the same, but inbuilt on vista ultimate.
Also, with the usage of big capacities pendrives, it ask you if you would like to use it, as some kind of ram reinforcement.

We can get one window asking permition for some changes that might affect the system, it is boring, but help protect the system from unwanted changes, like for example, if is one malware deleting something, or changing any setting.
If you guys don't want the aero and fancy 3d stuff, change the theme to vista basic

Forgotten_Lum:
nice upgrade, 2000 to vista, i stayed away from 2000 because of all the problems, maybe in a year ill upgrade to vista or maybe the next one they release, for now just xp pro

carrot:
nice detail!!  thanks!
but I can't upgrade because window XP I used is warez :(
I have to buy a new one
but it's expensive for me ;( (I can use the money to buy other Urusei Yatsura's product!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version