Forum > General Discussion

Lum fans are disappearing all over the world!!!!!!!

(1/11) > >>

FallinG_StaR:
Did you guys noticed that most of the regular ppl that post here and the admin aren't showing since
February 9th :?
Prepare your self's it could be aliens that are kidnapping Lum fans World wide. LOL :P

Pac:
You can't expect people to post every day, they have other things to do, admins are no exception including Lum-chan.

GlassPrisioner:
Yeah, and im sure that those who really love lum would never stop loving her... so its nothing, just a few days off...

FallinG_StaR:
I know that everyone has his own life. What i meant was that they where such a daily presence and suddenly *puff* they disappear :)

Lum-chan:
Well, I am around, only from the local hospital. Just got a car acident a few days ago and I'm still recovering :(
Luckily I do have an inet connection which I use to connect via VPN to my home location.
I'll step by from time to time but I'm unable to update as much as I wanted to...
I hope I can startup a new poll upcoming 22/23 February for the UY songs remotely. If all goes right I should be able to gain access to the fileserver at the office by ssh and get some things going again...

BTW. Car (Audi 80 '89) is a totall loss wreckage... got to look around for another Audi 80 (Quattro).
My car is 0wn3d :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version