Forum > Who is your favorite UY Character?

Kotatsu Neko!

<< < (30/31) > >>

Necron 99:

--- Quote from: Jataru on September 16, 2007, 10:01:02 PM ---We see many time Kotatsu-Neko with a smoking pipe. Here´s another one.

--- End quote ---

Referring back to this pic, I just saw this episode last night. Without a doubt the best Kotatsu-Neko-centric UY episode I have seen. The best part was when Ran kept shooting rockets and throwing grenades at Kotatsu-Neko without any effect.  He just kept walking towards her with the same dopey expression on his face. Being a ghost definitely has its advantages! LOL!!! :D)

cata:
I like not being a ghost but I never was a ghost (at least, I don't remember being one), so it's relative.

Koroshiya Megane 13:

--- Quote from: Necron 99 on September 20, 2007, 11:23:20 PM ---Referring back to this pic, I just saw this episode last night. Without a doubt the best Kotatsu-Neko-centric UY episode I have seen. The best part was when Ran kept shooting rockets and throwing grenades at Kotatsu-Neko without any effect.  He just kept walking towards her with the same dopey expression on his face. Being a ghost definitely has its advantages! LOL!!! :D)

--- End quote ---

But apparently some ghosts still have to bathe. Kotatsu-Neko hanging out in a sentō? I thought cats hate water... ;D

Kroptik:
They don't like getting their fur wet. Guess Kokatsuneko has no problem with that. ;D

DarkDevil:
indeed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version