Forum > Who is your favorite UY Character?

Hi, I'm Ataru Moroboshi. Number-One Japanese boy. Please Date me!

(1/8) > >>

UataruY:
ataru is simply the best! he is capable of doing anything to get a girl to date him, i think most of us guys would love to be like him don't you agree?
this is why i choose him as my favourite UY character.

P.S. i love lum too but ataru is simply hilarious! xD

dak:
Ataru may be a pervert as everyone call him but i think he likes a selfish child who wants everything but don't want to lose anything>.<
But sometimes he so romantic :)

oni:
Ataru  mai  be  curse  with  bad  luck,  and  is  a  pervert.  But  i  think  that  is  just  and  act.  BUt  still  he  is  one  of  the  funniest  ,and  grazys  character  in  UY  thats  why  he  is  my  favorate  character.

ChrisInMI:
I just about fell out of my chair laughing when I heard Ataru speaking the lines of the title to this thread in English in that episode.  He didn't do too badly at speaking English!   ;D (Speaking of which, this emoticon looks a lot like his trademark grin, no?)

I'd have to say Ataru is my favorite too, especially since he really isn't such a bad guy underneath that perverted exterior.  And he's actually quite intelligent even though he comes off as a dim bulb.  Intelligent for all the wrong pursuits, of course, but still intelligent.

cata:
I wouldn't call Ataru intelligent... Shinobu is intelligent. Ataru is smart. Intelligence is about knowledge. Being smart is finding a solution to get away with something, for instance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version