Forum > Archive

Just Asking...

(1/4) > >>

FallinG_StaR:
I would want to know what tipe and name of games u ppl like.

I can say that i like all that is multiplayer... well not all, but the good ones :P
It can be racing, Flight simulators (combat and comercial), RPG, 1st person shooters And Sports [like Football (Soccer in some places)].

My favorit its Half-Life Counter-Strike B)

I forgot i love playing Strategy online games too

And by the way Plz visit this site that what i think its going to be the best game this summer http://www.whatisfear.com/us/

[uy]:
i like classic games

Judas:
RPG's for me...either console or forum-based(I hate MMORPGS mostly because I can't stand 1337 and I don't like paying for something that I'm not going to be on all the time...)

Heh, I knew this  one guy who considered himself as 'god'  because he was awesome at Counterstrie, Starcraft and Warcraft....

As for that FEAR thing; looks to me like another Clansey game or something like HALO

FallinG_StaR:
Well F.E.A.R. is a game based in the HL2 game But whitout the bugs and in the multiplayer part the combat will be Quick and deadly, and impossible to camp like some other games.

My favorits:
Strategy - Total War series
RPG - HL2(i think we can call it both RPG and FPS) and Mafia
Sports - Fifa and Colin Mcrae series

Lum-chan:
I still play all three releases of Quake and if I'm in the mood Need For Speed Underground 1+2. Most of the time it will be Quake III Arena :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version