Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

Lamù has changed your life ?

<< < (2/7) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
hi hi hi, you'd just to come in Italy (specially in summertime): you'll find TONS of clones of Ataru Moroboshi !!  :mrgreen:

About myself, I can say that <<once upon, a long ago>> (I'm talking about the years from 1987 to 1993) I used to act like Ataru (just missed to lift up the skirt of the girls: I had other "resources" to peep their panties  ;D).

.... [ehm] ...

Oh, well: I got socked too sometimes by some girls screaming "get out you damned maniac"  ::)

... but, sometimes... I also "hit the target"  ::) until 1993, when I set down with my (future) wife.

Will the "real" Ataru do the same ?  :)

SonicxReiHino:
I'd say UY changed my life because it helped me to see just how important it is to stay commited when you're with someone. And that trust is important too. I admire the way Lum stayed with Ataru after everything he's done. Any normal person would've already hit the road, but not Lum. So you could say she's became one of my role models. And it's the patience I've seen her show too.
Whenever I meet my guy, I'll remember about those things I learned from Lum. :D

AtaruLum:

--- Quote from: cata on August 20, 2011, 10:15:47 AM ---AtaruLumFan, I would love to see you act like Ataru on the street x'D

--- End quote ---

yeah, now i need only Lum that zaps me, if I do that XDDD

--- Quote from: SonicxReiHino on August 20, 2011, 08:42:22 PM ---I'd say UY changed my life because it helped me to see just how important it is to stay commited when you're with someone. And that trust is important too. I admire the way Lum stayed with Ataru after everything he's done. Any normal person would've already hit the road, but not Lum. So you could say she's became one of my role models. And it's the patience I've seen her show too.
Whenever I meet my guy, I'll remember about those things I learned from Lum. :D

--- End quote ---

Right, from Lum many people can learn about relationship and not left him, if Ataru is going to their "hobby". But Ataru is a really bad example of man, the only thing, that I can learn is: Don't be so shy :D

veehive:
Lum and UruseiYatsura came along at a point in my life when so many other dreams had shown to be nightmares. An attempt at going auto racing proved to be a disappointment in many ways. I had also given up Music some 12 years earlier: had my fill of the drunks, both in-front-of and on the stage. I was running out of dreams, running out of safe havens to hide when the horrors of daily living grew too great.

It was just on a whim: with no where else to turn, I remembered a strange and charming animated movie I'd seen 10 years before ... "what was the name of that movie... Uru ... Uru .. sei ...." and a short web search later, I'd found websites dedicated to UrurseiYatsura, and subsequently discovered the animated series and the MUSIC (The music! Wonderful slightly-screwy HAPPY Japanese-Pop music!) .... My life-long interest in Animation was rekindled, and my life-long interest in Music was reborn.

Here I am now: a new 5-string bass guitar and a fairly-new electric guitar in the Living Room, a copy of Audacity on my computer (freeware multi-track recording software) and planning for a Good Keyboard (hopefully soon!). Busy watching the VocaloidRankings each week, a Vocaloid fan, and honestly excited about music again. Trying to learn to play Touhou (NEVER played ANY computer game before, so you can imagine how much I stink at it!) and enjoying the fan-made manga and animations and MUSIC that surround it. Buying manga and anime and CDs and figurines FROM JAPAN (the shipping costs will neuter you) and grinning merrily whenever something comes in.

I'm ... HAPPY.

I have UruseiYatsura ... and Lum ... to thank for that.

Lum is My Queen. And, My Personal Savior.

cata:
Don't be Lum, okay? Lum should have left Ataru on his own for like 3 months. Seriously, you want a rapist boyfriend (remember Oyuki?), someone who refuses to kiss you but tries desperately to kiss every decent looking female in the world, someone who has the worst luck in the world? Well, forget the last one because it was a joke. xD

But then again, Lum did get some proof of Ataru's hidden love for her, so in a way she shouldn't leave him. Forever.

If you think you must stay in a relationship until the other person breaks up, that's nonsense. Don't be a slave to no one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version