Forum > Events

What do u think about fanfic?

<< < (2/3) > >>

atarumorobohi31:
thanks..XD

atarumorobohi31:
hey redacted.. i went to the site..but there one problem..how do u read them i cant find the thing where to click to read it..help please :(

REDACTED:

--- Quote from: atarumorobohi31 on April 05, 2012, 04:15:20 AM ---hey redacted.. i went to the site..but there one problem..how do u read them i cant find the thing where to click to read it..help please :(

--- End quote ---

You go to the site sign up and get an account then you go to the front page then you type into the search bar whatever anime you want.
Then you click what you want to see in those colored buttons so if you want to see Urusei Yatsura Doujinshi.
Just type in Urusei Yatsura in the search bar then click on whatever you want to see. If the buttons are bright they are on so click on them to shut off whatever you don't want to see. In this case everything but Doujinshi. Then click on apply filter and all Urusei Yatsura Doujinshi will show up.
Everything on that site is a graphic so you can't use a translation program like Google Translate. There are english ones on there so click on/off Western for english related stuff.

Hope this helps.

atarumorobohi31:
thank u redacted..:)

atarumorobohi31:
i like it but i like it when ataru and lum are the only ones involved.. well that just me.XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version