Forum > Urusei Yatsura Polls & Voting

Peeping Lamù's panties

<< < (6/6)

Kroptik:

--- Quote from: veehive on September 26, 2010, 05:22:06 PM ---PERSONALITY is what make the girl smexy. Or the guy. A person with the right physical attributes can wear a smexy outfit and if they don't have the personality for it --- EPIC FAIL.

If the personality is wrong, all the Trashy Lingerie in the world won't help. It's be like polishing a turd.

On the other hand, if the personality is right, no Trashy Lingerie is required (you can take that both ways).

("Trashy Lingerie" is a lingerie retailer, by-the-way)

--- End quote ---

We're talking about looks here, no one is saying personality isn't important.
But I do agree with you, a good personality will always make a better teaser then good looks. :P

cata:
I can't tell you how many times absolutely gorgeous people have lost their hotness after they opened their mouths. =/

Nothing makes up for personality but personality makes up for looks.

But like... for one night stands, who cares about personality? You just want to get served. Those are the only situations where personality loses to looks.

But then again, there's lots of people whose logic is the one night stands' one.

FallinG_StaR:
Personality... Now that's something that, like looks, can be deceiving...

I have to agree with cata...
--- Quote ---But like... for one night stands, who cares about personality? You just want to get served. Those are the only situations where personality loses to looks.

--- End quote ---

In the disco... we can barely have a conversation... so looks its all we got left to get ourselves... "served" ;D
Even if sometimes a few drinks and poor lighting may make you do some mistakes... and only at the exit... when there's proper light... you see that... maybe you'll need to come up with some very good excuse to leave immediately... :/

dak:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on September 27, 2010, 04:17:17 AM ---Personality... Now that's something that, like looks, can be deceiving...

I have to agree with cata...
--- Quote ---But like... for one night stands, who cares about personality? You just want to get served. Those are the only situations where personality loses to looks.

--- End quote ---

In the disco... we can barely have a conversation... so looks its all we got left to get ourselves... "served" ;D
Even if sometimes a few drinks and poor lighting may make you do some mistakes... and only at the exit... when there's proper light... you see that... maybe you'll need to come up with some very good excuse to leave immediately... :/

--- End quote ---
wise words from your own experience, Mr Falling :)

cata:
*imagines someone trying to have a conversation in a club* x'D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version