Forum > Events

The New Top 10

(1/4) > >>

UruseiNeo:
The time has almost arrived!

On April 24th, the BRAND NEW 2008 Urusei Yatsura Top 10 will be RELEASED.

---FEATURES---
-It is 29 minutes and 40 seconds long! 0_0
-UruseiNeo's voice
-UruseiNeo's picture
-The first Urusei Yatsura Opening, Lum no Love
-An EXTENDED version of the Urusei Yatsura 7th Ending, Open Invitation
- The new top 10 episodes
-A preview at the end, before the end theme
-A home made 'to commercial' by UruseiNeo

---HOW TO GET IT---
On or after April 24th, go to quizguru's profile (http://www.youtube.com/quizguru) and you will be able to watch the episode in 3 parts. However... if you accept quizguru's friend invitation, you get it right away!!!

Thank you to all on lum-chan.com. The voting was a success, but JUST BARELY a success. I probably won't do another type of voting contest like this for something other than the Top 10.

I'm actually thinking about doing the Top 10 voting annually. So keep watching Urusei Yatsura!!!

sidzero:
Maybe we should have voted on a best opening sequence for you to open it with... my vote would have gone to Rock the Planet. The first opening was my LEAST favorite.

UruseiNeo:
Well I had to start the voting, collect the votes, triple count them, collect the clips, use Ulead to put them together (which after a while gets really slow especially around that part where I recap the number 10-6 episodes) split the episode in 3 and also create the extended version of the ending.

So I thought that picking the opening and ending songs would be my reward for my hard work :P

Surudoi:
Cool Look forward to seeing it all.

Jataru:
We should also do an AMV poll votes for Urusei Yatsura to see who's the best amv of Urusei Yatsura.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version