Forum > Urusei Yatsura Fan-Art, Graphics and CG's

Ataru and Lum Marriage (Why and How)

(1/16) > >>

Ataru+Lum:
Why

How

cata:
What's up with the teeth? I understand where the bra and the horns are coming from but the teeth?

Any person would run away from such mouth! xD

Ataru+Lum:

--- Quote from: cata on December 17, 2010, 03:59:09 PM ---What's up with the teeth? I understand where the bra and the horns are coming from but the teeth?

Any person would run away from such mouth! xD

--- End quote ---

Lum Invader has special powers beside electric zapping and flying, she can make Ataru become an Ugly Boy - Installing unremovable pair of horns on his head and making his teeth decayed. So, not any other girls else is willing to date with him. Then she doesn't worry that Ataru is unfaithful to her.

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: Ataru+Lum on December 17, 2010, 04:48:07 PM ---Lum Invader has special powers beside electric zapping and flying, she can make Ataru become an Ugly Boy - Installing unremovable pair of horns on his head and making his teeth decayed. So, not any other girls else is willing to date with him. Then she doesn't worry that Ataru is unfaithful to her.
--- End quote ---

Is this part of some Doujinshi that you made, Ataru+Lum?

I agree on the idea that Lum is willing to modify Ataru to look like a real Oni but I fail to agree with the idea of Lum making her "Darling" into an ugly man

By the way, Ataru+Lum, Could you explain us where did you get those Chinese pictures of Urusei Yatsura?

foxhead556:
cool ideas on the horns but the decayed teeth? just yuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version