Forum > Urusei Yatsura Fan-Art, Graphics and CG's

CHANGE

(1/10) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
This is a dounjin-manga made on 2003.

The only fault is that the language is JAPANESE ONLY !!!  >:(

I try to resume the history: Ataru is shocked, because Lamù has begun to do boys-hunting !!!
It has due to a particular bracialet of her, who is able to destroy the shame and to increase the desire of the person of the opposite sex.
She's wearing it because a betting with Ataru, who was complaying with her about how much is hard the life of the playboy with a zapper as her.
Lamù accept the bet, even if Ataru force her to wear "that" yellow ribbon in the hairs (THE SOLE THING THAT CAN NEUTRALIZE HER ALIEN POWERS).
The situation goes immediatly out of control !!!
In the end, it will be Ataru that will realize how much is hard the life of a person who is IN LOVE with a playboy-woman  ;D ;D ;D

NO MORE WORDS, NOW ENJOY THE MANGA

gatulon:
it exist on the web a translater from japanese to english ?

janus:
believe me I've tried to extract Japanese text from Images, but so far I have failed :'(

SandStorm:
maybe with one OCR program?

Pang217:
A Dictionary is required to translate. I'm sure that there is no software can help in this problem. Well, I'll give a try when I pass my exam [Yes, Grade 9 in Vietnam still have an exam in this break time]

If anyone is trying to translate, then remember: Japanese is read and written from right to left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version