Forum > General Discussion

Nightmare Battle

<< < (164/165) > >>

veehive:

--- Quote from: Cosmic King on December 04, 2010, 10:18:32 PM ---Offtopic: Time to reveal the conclusion of this dramatic saga, Lumaholics, as well as starting a new chapter for our heroes

Considering that we have not enough funds for epic dramas as we used to have back in 2006, I will provide a brief resume of the following events:

... Veehive hasn't returned yet from his mysterious disappearance ....
--- End quote ---

*heh* Gomen ne, minna-san. I sort-of painted myself into a corner and have to "buy more paint" (do some research) to continue. I also realized that my portion sounds like a fanfic and not the rapid give-and-take of the Nightmare Battle, but that's my thinking style and my writing style; gomen ne once again. I'll get off my a** (or get ON it, in front of my computer) and get my part up and running again (another confrontation with Flandre Scarlet, now in her lair deep beneath the Seely Academy?).

FallinG_StaR:
Is it just me or there's parts missing here?

veehive:
Uwaa! The thing's all discombobulated. Went in and fixed the quote tags. Reads right now.

FallinG_StaR:
The question is... was it you that discombobulated it or was it the forum speed fix?

Because besides your post the other 2 of Cosmic seem like they miss something... and I think its letters... XD

Lum-chan:
Hmm, looks like something went wrong when upgrading to the latest security update. Odd.
As far as I can see, only ';:", and sometimes . are missing or malformed.
Text is 'missing' but available in the database. Strange enough, when you edit your post, all text comes back except for those punctuations. It shows those 'questionmarks' instead... I don't get is yet.

[/edit]
I think I got it fixed
[/edit]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version